Hobbies and Interests Include: Beer, Wine, Rowing, Cross Country Skiing, Hockey, Knitting, Fountain Pens, Key Chains, Tea, Coffee, Anatomy/Exercise, House Plants and probably more.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Exams and motivation

Well then, another semester almost done. One more exam, 9am tomorrow to finish it off. Finish it off for school that is. I need to get my cover letter done and set up an interview time for my practicum, hopefully not too late.

I'm quite excited to curl up with my new orthapedic assessment books to learn all the new and fascinating things they don't teach you in classes. A quick photo is posted somewhere so you can see the titles. This is the first time I've updated from my phone.. So I'll see how this goes later. The typing is really slowing me down.

It's become quite cold this year in good ol' Etown. Last year could hardly be quantified as winter, but there is no doubt about it this year. I've moved my plants away from the windows, it's just too cold. Plus I'd really like to see my orchid bloom. Its sprouted and has some buds on it. The winter sun is perfect for it - super weak and doesn't stay up for long at all (at least with my window configuration).

In sad news I think I might have given myself a left knee medial meniscus injury. I am pinpointing the MOI to my first xski of the season in Etown when I fell. The pain and stiffness continues to get worse and worse. With all thw special tests I know, the meniscal tears are the only ones that elicit a positive which make sense. Unfortunately the meniscus is not vascularized (no blood supply), so healing is going to take a while. Keep it easy going for a while I guess and hope it doesn't get bad.

Finishing on good news.. Hmmm. Time for a beer? Haha. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment